TFortis PSW-2G4F-UPS Switch has been developed based on TFortis PSW-2G-UPS and the number of ports in the model has been increased. Now, one 4F series switch cansimultaneously service four IP video cameras, not three, as it was before.
TFortis PSW-2G4F-UPS - an Outdoor 4-Port Gigabit Managed Switch with built-in UPS designed for networking IP- video surveillance systems based on PSW-2G4F switch.
PSW-2G4F-UPS is a compact weatherproof box made of durable high-quality plastic. Dimensions of the device do not exceed 360х240х120 mm, which makes it convenient for installation in places where other devices are problematically to place. Moreover, IP66 protection makes the unit unpretentious to the operating conditions.
- Managed switch with two gigabit SFP slots for the organization of extended sections of data transmission via optics;
- PoE midspan for remote power supply of IP video cameras and camera housings;
- Lightning protection modules for Ethernet ports and 230V PU;
- Hanging Control module for video cameras;
- Preheating Module for camera housings that is used for comfortable start of video cameras;
- Two inputs (dry contacts) for connecting tamper switches or other sensors;
- 4 accumulator batteries for autonomous power supply for the system;
- Charge Control Unit for accumulator batteries;
- Power stabilizer accumulator batteries;
- Voltage Control Relay that disables the mains voltage in case of deviation from the norm;
- System for maintaining their own microclimate;
- Two power units;
- Microcontroller providing service functions and WEB control;
- Compact casing and convenient mounting elements.
Fast Ethernet ports are designed for connecting 4 IP-video cameras. They support PoE that remotely power both IP video camera and TFortis TH-02 or TFortis TH-03 PoE camera housings over simple UTP/FTP 4-pair cable.
Gigabit Ethernet ports (SFP slots) are for connection to the backbone network. The switch is not binded to a specific model of the SFP-module and the user has the opportunity to install the most suitable SFP-module for specific conditions. Two gigabit ports allow you to connect the switch in a chain or ring topology, which is most relevant when leasing communication lines or lacking free fibers in an optical cable.
Built-in Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) allows the backup power supply to both switch itself and IP video cameras powered by PoE. When the mains voltage deviates from the norm, the switch will switch to autonomous power from the accumulator battery.
Following is considered as deviations from the norm:
- full disconnection from mains voltage;
- mains voltage below the permissible threshold (phase unbalance);
- above the maximum threshold (phase unbalance);
- applied voltage 380V (zero loss).
TFortis PSW-2G4F-UPS has convenient management via user-friendly Web-based interface, Telnet text interface and SNMP commands.
- Šifra: TF004